Copied from the blog of Lois McMaster Bujold:
- I am pleased to report that a new Cordelia Vorkosigan novel has been sold to Baen Books for publication, tentatively, in February of 2016.
- The title is _Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen_.
- It is not a war story. It is about grownups.
- And that is probably all I ought to say right now in a venue read by the spoiler-sensitive. It is, after all, a long haul till next February.
- 2016 will also mark the 30th anniversary of my first publication by Baen, which ought to be good for a little PR fun.