Known facts about this war[edit | edit source]
- The Cetagandans initiated it, and it mostly involved control of the wormholes in the vicinity of Komarr and Sergyar.
- It was followed immediately afterwards by the Komarran Revolt.
- The victory over the Cetagandans was "peculiar".
- Admiral Kanzian and Lord Regent Aral Vorkosigan both took part in the battle - Kanzian held down the defense, Aral Vorkosigan brought reinforcements.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- In http://dendarii.com/bujold_faq.html#cetawars, the following authorial statement (dated to April 1995) about the Cetagandan Wars is made: "The invasion of Barrayar was the first war, and the other two wars were much less serious space-based clashes that didn't touch down on either planet."
- There was at least one additional clash with Cetagandans, that described in The Vor Game.
- In 117409.html, the author claimed that the Cetagandans were intending for Vordarian's coup and the Komarran Revolt to coincide with this war.
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.